Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 1999:
[Freeciv] Loading games

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Loading games
From: Skip the Penguin <skiprosebaugh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:10:41 -0500

I'm running a solo operation, civserver and civclient with two ai players.
heck, it's fun. How do I load the saved games so I can play them? When I load
the game on the command line, I can't connect to the server. When I start the
server and connect, I can't load the saved game!

Thanks,
Skip
 --
It is always much more difficult to sing when the audience has turned its back.
-Calvin Miller