Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: Amiga version

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Amiga version
From: Kim Sindalsen <kim.sindalsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 23:56:24 +0100

Hello Sebastian

On 03-Sep-99, you wrote:

> I also have nearly finished the nativ amiga client. For this client
> of course no X Server is necessary. It also don't need the
> ixemul.library (both the server and client)
> It will be released onto Aminet when Freeciv 1.8.2 will be released.

Boy, am I looking forward to this !!

I once got FreeCiv 1.8.1 ( I think it was ) running but the client froze from
time to time, so I gave it up.......

And now that you're announcing a native amiga version I realise how lucky I am
that I haven't unsubscribed this list :)

Regards
--
Kim Sindalsen
kim.sindalsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The trouble with 'normal' is that it always gets worse.