Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
[Freeciv] I need help

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] I need help
From: "Thomas, Phil" <Thomasp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:26:39 -0400

I am running linux Mandrake and I have tried everything to make it run.....I
frist tryed to use the RPM package and everything installed just
fine.....But The server part won't run.....So then I decided that I would do
it the old way and get the source.  So I followed all the directions several
times and once again the server part just won't start.  The configure part
runs with no messages and it compiles like a charm.........The client part
works just great........But every time I go to the directory and type
civserver it tells me it is not their....I see it their, as plane as day,
but even when I type civ and then the tab key, it won't fill in the
rest.....If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please let me know....I am
sure it is something stupid, but I have tried everthing...........It looks
like a great game........

Thanks......