Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
[freeciv] Ancients modpack is finished.

To: - freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv] Ancients modpack is finished.
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 05:12:12 -0500

I've updated my 'Ancients' modpack for FreeCiv to version 1.0.  You can
get it from
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/freeciv/ancients.html.
Instructions for using it are to be found on that page as well.

The modpack requires FreeCiv 1.8, or else a recent CVS version.  For
network play, you will need to install the modpack on the clients'
systems, as well as on the server.

A screenshot of FreeCiv using the modpack and the GTK interface can be
found at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/bdbryant/freeciv/.

Feedback on the modpack is still welcome.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas