Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 1999:
[Freeciv] my "Beginner's FAQ"

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] my "Beginner's FAQ"
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:04:14 -0300

I haven't had time or interest recently on updating my "FreeCiv
Beginners' FAQ" (http://www.webcom.com/lalo/fs/FreeCiv). Pity,
because IMHO it is (was?) an useful resource for people who
never played Civ but want to enjoy FreeCiv. So, if anyone wants
to take it over, I'd be more than glad - just drop me a note so
I can forward the pending FAQ mail.

Of course IMHO the best place for this would be on
www.freeciv.org, are our webmasters interested? (Feel free to
trash my poor html layout if you wish)

[]s,
                                               |alo