Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] spaceship

To: dkudr@xxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] spaceship
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:16:48 +1100

Dmitrij Kudryavtsev wrote:

> Can anybody help me. May be I'm very stupid but I can't understand how to
> build the spaceship although I have all technologies. I use Freeciv-1.7.2,
> Operating System is Linux.

If you mean the release 1.7.2, spaceships were not yet implemented
then.  If you mean a development version of 1.7.2, the spacerace
option has to be turned on in the server first.
(In the server, type "set spacerace 1".)

Also some player has to have built the Apollo Program wonder.
In the most recent cvs version the spacerace is more functional,
and there is also some information about it in the help system.
(But the AI doesn't know anything about spaceships, so its only
really useful in multiplayer games.)

Regards,
-- David