Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 1998:
[Freeciv] Editor

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Editor
From: Benjamin Drieu <drieu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 18:15:22 +0200

Hi everyone

The editor I make is not fully operationnal yet, but I decided to put
a HTML page with download, so people can see what is doing, what
remains, and that the source need more work.  The page is located at
http://www.cs.univ-paris8.fr/~drieu/HOME/CIVEDIT

For the moment, it is only a map viewer (usefull after a game to see
all the map), with possibility to put units and some arctic tiles, and
load/save.  It crashes often cause I have no time yet for debugging
(and this is a pre-alpha!), and the source looks ugly.  But it will
change soon ;)

It's possible that I'll lack time during next month, so the software
won't grow quickly, but I promise to answer to every "buggestions".

See You

--
o Benjamin DRIEU:       drieu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        bdrieu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx