Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv] Basic strategy?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] Basic strategy?
From: Henri Muurimaa <hezamu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 12:25:03 +0200 (EET)

>perhaps u are building cities too far apart;
>I build them 3 apart.

I build them as close as I can without getting their areas overlapped, but
I do look for optimal resource positions too, trying to get at least one
fish and/or horse/deer for each city.

>you can build destroyers yourself first, if you research them.

Yeah I know, but I'm still researching democracy or some such, when the AI
has already _built_ them...

>See http://wwwhoppe.math.uni-augsburg.de/~schaefer/freecivB.html

I will.

    -- Henri Muurimaa - University of Turku - www.tuug.org/~hezamu --
     -- In C++ all your friends have access to your private parts --