Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: October 2003:
[FreeCiv-Java] Get you life back on track!! xgt

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Get you life back on track!! xgt
From: "Jonathan Church" <gzlyux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 03 04:10:19 GMT

LET US HELP YOU GET OUT OF DEBT FAST!!!

We are the premiere leaders in the debt reduction field. Our business is
getting people like you out of debt. We have helped thousands of people just
like YOU get their life back into high gear. Join with us and you will see your
debt managed within no time.ÿFFFFCA Our customer representatives
are available around the clock to answer your every need.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND FILL OUT THE VERY SHORT FORM!!!

http://www.takemeoutofdebttoday.com/11000.html

Our representatives are waiting help your needs!!!

gielylo
gqeiugj liz
ehixypzmvm  zsnsleieulhm
tdfxoetw nsilk