Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: August 2003:
[FreeCiv-Java] Want to Create your own DVD library?9 239055

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Want to Create your own DVD library?9 239055
From: 239055@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:00:01 -0500

Copy your favorite DVD's to a standard CD - without a DVD Burner. Free extras! It's easy to use. Retail Price: $69.95 and For a limited time it is Only $39.95!
DVD Magick Pro - A Revolutionary Way to Create DVDs in Your Own Home

Don't spend $1000 on a DVD Burner. Get our all-inclusive software right now and within minutes you will be on your way to copying any DVD video to a single, standard CD. You've seen us in the news. You've heard so much about our product. Now available for download! Get your software instantly following payment!
*** 2BB2C286-3188855-7A2323D5-7D2D9EB8-1FE1C77C ******************
DVD Copying Features

  • No DVD Burner Required
  • *** 239055 ************
  • Simple, Convenient Step by Step Instructions
  • ____ 2080511805 ________________
  • Burn to any standard CD; play on any standard DVD player (i.e. Television, Computer, etc...) OR computer CD Drive
  • ************* 1928450502 ****************
  • Don't have a CD recorder? Don't worry! You can save your favorite movies to your computer and view anytime!
  • ________________ 239055 __
  • Yes! They will play on your CD and DVD player
  • *************** 239055 ***************
  • Now you can copy movies from DVD to the new DiVX format. One standard film will take 600mb of your space, that means you can keep around 70 films at the same time on your PC!
  • ____ 1824374666 __
  • Create your new video collection now!
  • * 1368806365 *
  • After buying our packet you will learn how to work with digital video in no time! Our packet includes easy instructions on how to work with encodings + copying from one format to another!
  • ______ 448961582 ____

Copy VHS tapes to CD too!

Just upgraded to a DVD and have a library of video tapes? With your software not only can you copy & burn ANY DVD, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format on CD using CDR!
********** 5390D277-4AA56414-43ABBFCA-50784A22-5082403F ********
Back up your favorite Playstation 2 Games!

Order the DVD PRO 4.0! ripper NOW and included will be directions for burning Sony Playstation 2 games! Everything you need to make a working copy on a standard, blank CD-R. Use these as backups so that your original PlayStation 2 games stay in the best condition!
********** 16F44A6E-1EE87C80-5C03DBD6-69E394F7-22E66542 ****
Now copy DVD's in 14 Languages!

Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Urdu!
* 7FB56952-27485975-2FE329FD-5E8F9179-4BB9499A ******************

Hurry! Limited Time Special Offers Immediate download!!
Click Here for More Info or Order Online Now!

239055 67096C9D-8F9D993-74E8D738-2DCC904D-6E373D65 1333263013