Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: May 2003:
[FreeCiv-Java] Help please

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Help please
From: "MR. ALBERT KIBEKI" <kibekialbert01@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 03:48:41 +0100

MR.ALBERT KIBEKI
PACIFIC BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA,
9TH FLOOR, HEERENGRACHT TOWER,
STANDARD BANK CENTER,
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA.

Attn: The President/CEO
Reply To:kibekialbert@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am Mr. Albert Kibeki , Provincial Director Standard Bank of South Africa,
Johannesburg Branch. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition
for you.

On June 6, 1999, a foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the South Africa
Mining Corporation, Mr. Richard Moss made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for
twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty- five Million
Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and
finally we discovered from his contract employers, the South Africa Mining
Corporation that Mr.Richard Moss died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts
to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Richard Moss did
not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still
sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According
to South Africa Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert
to the ownership of the South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as
the next of kin to Mr. Richard Moss so that the fruits of this old man's labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is
simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so
that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which
will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the service of two
Attorneys for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary
documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.
The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60%
for me and 40% for you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done
by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately
via the private email address below. Upon your response, I shall then provide
you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the
transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction
would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email:kibekialbert@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and regards.

Mr.Albert Kibeki.