Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: November 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] City Report Dialog

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] City Report Dialog
From: James R <bullwinkle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:26:27 -0500

Hello, I've implemented the City Report dialog.  It isn't working currently (it
displays some static data instead of real data), but it does contain all the
components correctly.

I'm currently using code from the tutorials from java.sun.com (to sort the
table).  I'm not sure about the licensing with this code, and if it is
necissary I can write my own algorithem and code to sort the table.

The other dialogs should be fairly easy after this one.