Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: October 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Checkin: Main Window improvements

To: <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Checkin: Main Window improvements
From: "Brian Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 23:21:32 -0000

I've checked in a set of changes which have significantly changed the look
of the main window, as well as partially tidied up the code in Client.java.

More details in the ChangeLog:

http://cvs.dubh.org/JCVSlet/show/jfreeciv/jfreeciv/Changelog.txt/1.10

and a screenshot of the new main window is here:

http://www.dubh.org/projects/jfreeciv/images/jfreeciv_new_nation_full.png

I'm also working on a script to auto-mail daily commit logs from the cvs
server, hope to have this working some time this week.

Thanks,

Brian