Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: February 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Seeking description of server behavior

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Seeking description of server behavior
From: "J R" <bullwinkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:33:01 -0800

Hello, I am a java programmer seeking information on this project, specifically
how the server behaves.  I would like to contribute and am reading through the
code.  A general overview of what is currently implemented and what is needed
would be very cool also.

James R

Many Bothans died to bring you this email...from http://www.echostation.com