Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: August 1999:
[FreeCiv-Java] Version 990808

To: Freeciv Java <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Version 990808
From: Artur Biesiadowski <abies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 18:53:35 +0200

http://thenut.eti.pg.gda.pl/~abies/freeciv

Unfortunately new file with png images (for intro.png splash)

Artur

Changelog below

99.08.08
  - I hope that I've squashed repaint bug - tiles was not repainting
        correctly when we were at right edge of map (left wrapped edge
        was not updated). Still have to work on vWrap and bothWrap
        cases. This is only about repaintTiles method - direct repaint
        works
  - changed minimap to work with borders
  - nuke animation do not longer follows center of screen
  - added intro image to splash screen
  - added choose build list to city dialog with buttons to select
        categories (do not sets production yet, it's just interface)
  - corrected bug with reading short and int from InStream (problem
        with byte array being signed and thus need for manual chipping
        of bits)

99.08.06
  - change menu actions to separate ActionListener classes so they
    can be use for keys/buttons
  - added key handling
  - added gold and year labels
  - added disband,sentry and wakeup unit actions
  - incomporated EnhancedMenuItem from jedit to display keyboard
        shortcuts
  - reindented source with jstyle using tabs
  - added progress splash dialog