Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: April 1999:
[FreeCiv-Java] freeciv news group

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] freeciv news group
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:52:44 +0000 (GMT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Dear Freeciv team,

        The process of creating rec.games.freeciv has been launched
by Tommi Raulahti. I invite you to fully support Tommi project by
giving comments at news.group .

Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

Well, I have no power to create rec group by myself but I will work
hard to have that group created as soon as possible. To make this
possible, when rec.games.freeciv becomes to vote state on news.groups,
I hope we will have alot of people saying YES for creating that group.

Actually, if any of you have good idea, what kind of group description
etc rec.games.freeciv should have, I would be very happy to receive
some ideas.

I will post now RFD (Request for Discussion) to news.groups for
rec.games.freeciv and you and all freeciv fans should give some
comments etc so group can be become voted.

--
- Tommi -