Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 1998:
Re: [FreeCiv-Java] cvs?

To: Per Mathisen <permath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FreeCiv-Java] cvs?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 22:42:56 -0600

Ah ha, I ought to set that up now.

I'll try to do that tomorrow.  It's already in my private cvs tree, but I
haven't set up a pserver yet.  Is there any cool HOWTO on that someplace?

Incidentally, the current method is like Linux.  There is no public CVS, but
frequent releases based on a private CVS.  Diffs posted to the list get
integrated.  I'll try to get something better for us up soon.

-- John