Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: October 1998:
[FreeCiv-Java] the java files

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] the java files
From: Esben Haabendal Soerensen <ehs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:05:31 +0100 (MET)

Hi John

I have put a tar-gz archive on
 http://sunsite.auc.dk/~bart/freeciv/javaclient.tar.gz

The state of these files are:  I just wrote these to try out
how my ideas would look in code.  I have not even bothered
compiling them because I wanted to hear what you thought
of my ideas before persuing them.

But have a look at it please ;-)

I have not been part of a distributed freesource project before,
but shouldn't we change the header text sometime before actually
releasing some code ?
Not something we need to think of right now though :-)

--
/Esben  (bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

You want it in one line?  Does it have to fit in 80 columns?   :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <7349@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>