Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: August 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Using SSH key

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Using SSH key
From: Tar Dániel <bdanee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:13:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,=20

Sorry for these many questions, but i'm unable to use the ssh key. I=20
could create it. Can somebody write down for me, how to use this with=20
TortoiseSVN (or Subversion, but rather tortoise). I read many faqs, but i=
=20
always get "invalid port" or "invalid key" messages.

Thank you in anticipation,
A legjobb akci=F3s utaz=E1sok oldala, ahol most rengeteg nyerem=E9ny v=E1r =
R=E1d: http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,99401,161631/click.prm