Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: April 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Spanish maintenance

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Spanish maintenance
From: MKD <claudiomkd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:52:12 +0300

Hi again and thanks Daniel and Christian for your replies!

First I need to read more documentation since I'm not so close to the
project yet, and after that, sure I can be the primary maintainer for
the Spanish translation, it is my main language.

Anyway, I gotta say that I don't have much time, because I study every
day and I have importants exams on June, but on weekends I have some
free time and instead of playing this lovely game, I rather contribute
and commit some patches.

So, give me a few days unitl weekend and then I tell you what's gonna
be. I'll try to read the documentation during the week and see how the
code works and how to translate messages.

Christian, I actually can't help so much with swedish, but my girlfriend
is swedish and she told me that she could help me. I saw that not all
messages are yet translated for the swedish translation, if you're too
busy, let me know and we can divide the work.

P.S.- I think I would need an account to commit changes to the svn
server, isn't it? At least, that's what I read from the web page. If so,
let me know and I'll register there, and so ask for the account.

--
Claudio M. Camacho
http://www.claudiocamacho.org