Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: March 2006:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: I would like to keep pt_BR

To: Jose Carlos Medeiros <jose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: I would like to keep pt_BR
From: Daniel Markstedt <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:57:44 +0900

Hi Jose,

Do you wish to take over translating and maintaining Brazilian
Portuguese? If so, the first step would be to request membership of the
Freeciv project at gna.org. For instructions see
http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Svn

Regards,
Daniel Markstedt

PS. Did you mean to write something in the body of this mail? I could
only read what you see below: