Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: November 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] 1.14.1: translated documents and makefiles

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] 1.14.1: translated documents and makefiles
From: Jason Dorje Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:26:15 -0500

Each translated document (e.g., doc/de/BUGS.de) must have an entry in
doc/Makefile.am.  If it does not, it will not be included in the
distribution.  Extra entries in doc/Makefile.am will keep make dist from
working.

I have just updated doc/Makefile.am to add some missing files and remove
the recently-departed doc/nl/NEWS.nl.  I encourage all translators to
double-check that their translations are included.  If in doubt, you can
run "make dist" and look at the contents of the resulting tarball.  If
you make any additions or changes for the 1.14.1 release please make
sure that doc/Makefile.am gets updated.

jason