Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: November 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: cvs account

To: freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Raimar Falke <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TAKAHASHI Naoki <taka_radio_wave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: cvs account
From: SAWADA Katsuya <ama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 05:18:04 -0800

Raimar Falke <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> ja.po was not updated for a while.
>> Present Japanese translator is Mr. SAWADA,
>> so I made contact with him.
>> I asked him to update ja.po.
>> (A.Smith's,,, and Marco Polo's,,,)
>>
>> He said that he was busy and he was not checking at all
>> recently.
>> So I think I will translate ja.po instead of him
>> since I can update frequently.
>> He has agreed with that.
>
> He just checked in a new version 4 days ago. Looks like he has some
> more time?!

Yes, I have some time.
I'm sorry to say it, but the problem is that I don't have motivation
for a year.  Actually, I didn't commit long time. I commited ja.po few
days ago because of Mr. TAKAHASHI's request.

I think it is good time to make an announcement.
I want to quit my position, primary contact. My name is in
http://www.freeciv.org/l10n.phtml page, but I don't think I work
enough these days.
If TAKAHASHI want to take over my position, I am delighted to pass to
him.

In addition, if you don't mind it, I want to keep my cvs account.
I may want to commit again sometimes in the future.

Thank you.

--
Katsuya Sawada