Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: November 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] CVS problems

To: Freeciv I18n <freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] CVS problems
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:15:59 +0100

I need some help with CVS.

Something has gone wrong with my po/de.po file (S1_14). 4 weeks ago, everything
was
fine (completed), and now:

chris@max:~/freeciv/cvs/beta/freeciv/po> LANG= msgfmt -c --statistics -v de.pox
3146 translated messages, 242 fuzzy translations, 193 untranslated messages.
chris@max:~/freeciv/cvs/beta/freeciv/po> LANG= msgfmt -c --statistics -v de.po
3179 translated messages, 36 untranslated messages.

I'm confused. What can I do to get things straight? The LXR doesn't work for
S1_14, right?

Or have you added 36 strings since BETA2?

Maybe this has something to do with these unreproducible bugs I reported.
(But that was HEAD).

Christian