Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: June 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv Ukrainian (uk) translation

To: roma@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Freeciv Ukrainian (uk) translation
From: "Duarte Loreto" <happyguy_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:17:26 +0100

   Hello!

I just checked in the file to both HEAD and S1_14 branches, after testing
with msgfmt -cvv uk.po.

Notice that the translation you made was based on pot from the S1_14 branch.
The HEAD branch has additional strings to be translated. Anyway, to avoid
getting a dead CVS file, I hav to check in to HEAD anyway.

Thank you for your translation and welcome aboard!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"