Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: June 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] Re: Script to generate automatic Translation Status Pages

To: chrisk@xxxxxxxx, freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] Re: Script to generate automatic Translation Status Pages
From: "Duarte Loreto" <happyguy_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:17:19 +0100

   Hello!

I have no FTP server to put it into, on a pub area.

I uploaded it to my home directory on the freeciv server
   /home/dnloreto/statusSCRIPT.tgz

It is world readable.

Feel free to get into my home and take the zip out. If you have no server
account for yourself, tell me which file formats your firewall accepts
(maybe .txt?) so I can rename the file and resend it to you in private.

Thank you for your interest! Have fun, be Happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"