Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-i18n: February 2003:
[freeciv-i18n] some changes to path finding on the website

To: Freeciv translation <freeciv-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-i18n] some changes to path finding on the website
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:00:29 +0100

  Hello translators,

The English website has been updated again with changes to the way
files on the FTP server are found.  I find this whole code quite messy
but I think I made some improvements.  Perhaps you want to check if your
own translated versions of files should undergo the same changes.

In particular I would like to get rid of the use of get_filesize().
It is only used for files on the FTP server.  It is better to use
the new function get_ftp_filesize() for that purpose.  I want to
change its implementation at some time.

--
Reinier