Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#19778) Message while i save game

To: panheniek@xxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#19778) Message while i save game
From: "Egor Vyscrebentsov" <evyscr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:39:11 -0700

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Aug 2006, panheniek wrote:
> > 1: In file dziwka.sav.gz, there is no entry in the registry for
> > c4.wl_is_unit0 (or the entries are out of order. This means a
> > less efficient non-tabular format will be used. To
> > avoid this make sure all rows of a table are filled
> > out with an entry for every column.  This is surely
> > a bug so if you're reading this message, report it
> > to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> This is really odd. Can you give some more details, as to when you
> get it, how often, and what your system/platform is?

i686 P2 333Mhz, 192Mb
kernel 2.4.26
glibc 2.3.3
gcc 3.3.3

branches/S2_1  rev.12167

$ civserver
> load testgame1
> save testgame2
1: In file testgame2.sav.gz, there is no entry in the registry for
c3.ai.urgency (or the entries are out of order. ...

Reproductible every time with testgame1.

(testgame1 is a save of 2.1 game at turn=26 [when i found this warning])
IIRC several first saves was without warnings.

Also reproductible (with same testgame1) on

AMD Duron 750 Mhz, 384Mb
kernel 2.6.12
glibc 2.3.6
gcc 3.4.4