Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re[3]: The Proof.

To: <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re[3]: The Proof.
From: <berdegue@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:39:18 +0200

Hello,

Monday, July 17, 2006,10:34:48 PM, you wrote:

>I think that you again operate impulsively in the manner
>calm down and tell though that any that simply more than
>simple charges your jealousy does not know a limit!!!!!

I do not understand why you still screen its all.
I have collected already so much proofs, that
listening to your remarks is inclined to think
as at you with it something too was.
Now I already avoiding half-words send photos
where it does sucked to my boss!
Well, also what you to me on it will tell?

P.S. To anybody it do not show.
If I from your neighbour learn as you have transformed it into a
circus, I to you guarantee troubles. Within the next few days
do not write, I have already drunk in office and I think
to go for city that and you I wish.

--
Best regards,
berdegue          mailto:berdegue@xxxxxxxx