Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18693) Macedonian nations

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18693) Macedonian nations
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <markstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 04:13:10 -0700

Moving the Macedonian nations to a separate ticket since it seems to be
controversial issue.

The ancient Kingdom of Macedon -- from PR#14096
The modern Republic of Macedonia -- from PR#18635

Legends are blanked for now until we can come up with something that
won't offend proponents of either side of the argument.

The flag is from Wikipedia and licensed under the GDFL. I have to ask
the author to relicense it before it is useful to us.

--Daniel

image/svg