Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#18298) new extended [test] game

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#18298) new extended [test] game
From: "Curtis Warren" <cwarren89@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:53:30 -0700

On 7/5/06, Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Curtis Warren wrote:
> >
> > http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?p=11657#11657
> >
> > The game will be over a few days for about an hour a day using 2.1
> > beta. The goal, along with having fun, is to test simultaneous
> > movement and how well it works with a large number of people not
> > restricted by time. It will require the 2.1-beta client (the svn head
> > isn't compatible). I'm hoping to get about 12 people and since most
> > developers either have the 2.1 client or have easy access to it I'm
> > hoping some of you would like to play (Per?) :)
>
> Where and when?
When depends on when people are available. I'll be hosting the
game--if you're interested, just pick a nation and tell me when you're
available for the next few weeks.

> And why is this a bug report?
I'm so used to sending stuff to bugs@ that I didn't think about it :/
I meant to send it to freeciv-dev, so if you could maybe delete it
from the tracker that'd be great.