Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13259) complete techs.png

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#13259) complete techs.png
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <markstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 02:19:44 -0700

After extensive work by Frederic Rodrigo and myself, I proudly present -
for the first time ever - a complete set of technology icons for
Freeciv!

http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Attachment/122437/80878/techs.png

I have personally taken utmost care to only use images that are in the
public domain or under a fully GPL-compatible license. As for
Frederic's work; I completely trust his artistic integrity. Everything
_should_ be 100% GPL safe.

SVG/bitmap sources will be published within short.

--Daniel