Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17548) This is surely a bug so if you're reading this

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17548) This is surely a bug so if you're reading this message, report it to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx.
From: "Nicolau C. Saldanha" <nicolau.saldanha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:22:44 -0700

This transaction appears to have no content
Dear bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx,

I am trying freeciv from svn. This is version 12004 on Fedora Core 5.
I can not set autosave from civclient (is this meant to be that way?),
so I start civserver separately. If I start civclient and then try to
connect,
it crashes, but "civclient -a" somehow works. After a few turns, civserver
says:

Game saved as 20060601-2750.sav.gz

1: In file 20060601-2700.sav.gz, there is no entry in the registry for
c5.ai.urgency (or the entries are out of order. This means a
less efficient non-tabular format will be used. To
avoid this make sure all rows of a table are filled
out with an entry for every column.  This is surely
a bug so if you're reading this message, report it
to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx.
Game saved as 20060601-2700.sav.gz

The save files are attached. Thanks!

Nicolau