Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17290) 2.10-beta 1 bugs

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17290) 2.10-beta 1 bugs
From: "Michael Ruberry" <michael.ruberry@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:23:11 -0700

I believe researching a Future Tech will crash the client. Clicking
'intelligence' on the players screen seems to as well. Save as doesn't work,
and when loading from a game saved by the client automatically I can direct
a unit but it still remains 'active.' Loading a game takes two tries: on the
first the client complains of not being able to load for 'security reasons.'

Overall a major step forward and v. nice work.