Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17189) feler404's building icons

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#17189) feler404's building icons
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <markstedt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:35:40 -0700

Now I've taken a brief look at the two .blend files he posted in the
"Blender Tile Set" thread. I have never worked with Blender before so I
might very well have missed something.

The file named 'freeciv.icony.budynkow.blend' contains 40 building
models, which should be the complete set.

The file named 'freeciv.icons.blend' contains only 6 of the 16 tech
models we've seen. I scoured the blender.pl site for a more recent
version of the file but to no avail - mainly because I don't read a word
of Polish.. ;)

-Daniel