Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12894) laptop users doesn't know how to move units

To: jeperry@xxxxxxxx, lev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12894) laptop users doesn't know how to move units
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 23:54:01 -0700

> >Pressing and holding down the 'fn'-key while using the virtual
> >numerical keyboard works just fine for me.

Even tought the above solution was Ok,
(which means that it was  not a real problem)
we can consider that it was a bug since it appears in the move
1.14 -> 2.0 (I don't remenber precisely)

This problem seems solved on my computer with the new 2.1.0-beta1
either with my version compiled with an adaptation of fink
or with the one of salty banana (thanks also to him)
Thanks to the team
Pascal