Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16825) 2.1.0b1 Bug: CivClient Configuration

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16825) 2.1.0b1 Bug: CivClient Configuration
From: "Kevin Benton" <s1kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:12:37 -0700

The main configuration screen allows itself to be larger than a single
screen size.  It does not use a scrollbar of any kind.  I am running
1280x768 on my laptop and the main configuration is taller than my
screen.  In order to even click the close button, I have to resize my
screen to 1280x1024.  Please consider redoing the layout for the main
configuration screen to allow for shorter screen sizes, and add
scrollbars to the configuration screen if the user's screen is too small
to display the configuration list or divide the main configuration
screen into tabs.