Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16749) Bugs

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#16749) Bugs
From: "Kyle Andrews" <kyle.c.andrews@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:57:01 -0700

   1. The cursor went berzerk changing back and forth between the
   standard arrow and the spinning circle when I attempted to change the build
   queue of a city with fortified units in it.
   2. The Irrigation shortcut 'i' doesn't work. However, just pressing
   'r' makes roads just fine.
   3. I cannot use my mouse to move units.

I really like the now graphics in this beta! Keep up the good work!