Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15659) bug in "Sell All" button on the Economy report

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15659) bug in "Sell All" button on the Economy report
From: "Unclouded" <unclouded@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:21:24 -0800

I sold 10 research labs and received 1200 gold then sold 10 universities
and received another 1200 gold but the universities didn't disappear
from the cities.  Trying to sell all universities again responded with
"cannot sell any university" or something similar.  The next turn i
could sell all universities and they disappeared properly and gave me
another 1200 gold.  It's a good bug because I'm 1200 gold up.

- neil