Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15294) Comment to bug #14723

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15294) Comment to bug #14723
From: "tsundell@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <tsundell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:36:13 -0800

The spawning at the poles happens because there is no land on the map. It
happened to me two or three times in a row, but I was able to correct the
situation by altering the landmass parameter. I believe it doesn't default to
30 as the option screen suggests, but rather to 0. However, I haven't been able
to reproduce the bug since then. I used the SVN snapshot from Jan 22 and the
gtk2 client.

/xpanthom

and is believed to be clean.