Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15093) fog of war option causes segfault in 11426

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15093) fog of war option causes segfault in 11426
From: "Chad Aeschliman" <chadaeschliman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:44:36 -0800

Using latest cvs (11426) on Cygwin.  Default ruleset.

If the fog of war sever option is turned OFF when starting the game it
immediatly seg faults.  Choosing the ON option allows the game to start
although it is actually turned OFF in the game.  From within the game it can
be turned on or off with no problems.  This is a new bug since version
2.0.7which was the last version I used and worked fine.  Thinking
Amplio might be
the problem I checked and the behavior is the same across all four included
tilesets.

Chad Aeschliman