Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15054) HiRes tileset for 2.0.99

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#15054) HiRes tileset for 2.0.99
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:45:23 -0800

I modified the HiRes tileset by Tim F. Smith to work with HEAD and
uploaded it to the incoming catalog on the ftp. Some bugs were fixed in
the process. Also, a few sprites from hires_extra.png was moved to
units.png to cover newly introduced units, including changed sprite for
Warriors while the old warrior became the Worker (I think it works -
better than having a bulldozer from 4000BC - but someone could revert
the change if it looks very out of place.) The Leader sprite isn't ideal
either (a bishop) but he stands out and shouldn't be confused for
anything else really.

-Daniel