Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14668) Cleanup of the flags spec files

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14668) Cleanup of the flags spec files
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:37:05 -0800

I'd like to make these changes to data/misc/flags.spec and shields.spec:

• The artists section of flags.spec should just point to flags/credist,
just like shields.spec currently does.

• Uncomment constantine (Byzantine alternate) and stpatrick (Irish
alternate) flags. Good for custom rulesets or modpacks.

Also I'm wondering about the 'alien' entry at the bottom? No such
sprite actually exist...

Finally, is the 'observer' flag needed now when observers isn't players
anymore?

-Daniel