Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10237) packhand.c:1993: handle_tile_info: assertio

To: imbaczek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10237) packhand.c:1993: handle_tile_info: assertion "unit_list_size(ptile->units) == 0" failed
From: "Guillaume Melquiond" <guillaume.melquiond@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 05:52:55 -0800

PR#14637 and PR#14496 are duplicate of this report. As of revision 11252
with the GTK2 client, this assertion still fails. I have experienced this
issue several times. Each time it happened after an enemy settler had built
a city on a tile I was keeping an eye on. The game then complains about this
settler. The other reports also show that the bug is caused by a settler.