Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9197) Suggestion: tweaking the tech Tree

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9197) Suggestion: tweaking the tech Tree
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:18:15 -0800

Had it been over a year already?

Now that 2.0 has been out and about, I think it's time to reopen this
ticket.  I have been playing with the modified techtree in my own games
since I first proposed the changes and now it feels natural. :-)  Please
give it a try and comment.  Thanks!

Mike Jing

P.S.  I have tried to organize a meeting of ruleset developers but got
no response.  If you guys are still out there please test this and let
me know.  Thanks again.