Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Commands guide

To: Juan David Arias <jdarias@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Commands guide
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:34:47 -0400

Juan David Arias wrote:
Hello, i want know where i can obtain a doc with the commands that the client send to the server. I want do an agent with IA for my tesis and i need know the commands but i only have found some
commands.
I want know somethings like do one unit, put it into the map, commands for move the units, etc, i
want a doc where i can obtain all commands for the game.
Can you send me or tell me where i can obtain the information that i need?

common/packets.def

-jason