Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: helptext meaning

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: helptext meaning
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:44:10 -0400

Christian Knoke wrote:
#: data/civ1/buildings.ruleset:1267
helptext        = _("\
Boosts science production by 33% in each city with a library, and 33% in\
 each city with a university.\
")

Does this imply, that, in a city which has both a library and a universtity,
the science boosts by 66%?

Or does it just mean: "Boosts science production by 33% in each city with a
library or a university."

Obviously (to me ;-) the former. If anyone can write better wording for it, that'd be great. I suppose adding in "an additional" would remove any ambiguity.

-jason