Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14233) Data: Nations overhaul step 5, civil war nation

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14233) Data: Nations overhaul step 5, civil war nations
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <himasaram@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 13:11:50 -0700

This patch will add the civilwar_nations tag to all nations that is
still missing one. I also added a few relevant civil war nations and
removed a few irrelevant ones. Motivations are included in the patch
when appropriate.

Well, Martian nation is still lacking the tag. There are no fitting
nations to 'civil war' to. Perhaps when my Lunarian nation is
committed... :-)

Committing my city styles patch in ticket #13898 before this one might
make this out of date because of a few added line breaks in that one.

Daniel