Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14195) amplio city style conceals terrain

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14195) amplio city style conceals terrain
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 23:51:13 -0700

The amplio city style that has forests in the city is really bad because
the forests not only hide the terrain behind the city, they make it look
like the city is built on forest.  I may have reported this already, I'm
not sure...but it is very obnoxious.

We could perhaps make much more complicated city graphics where the
graphic chosen depends on what terrain is behind the city...

-jason