Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14174) Data: Retyped Ryukyuan nation

To: himasaram@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#14174) Data: Retyped Ryukyuan nation
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:45:01 -0700

> [himasaram@xxxxxxxx - Mon Oct 03 20:02:10 2005]:
>
> Applying patches to data/nation/ryukyuan.ruleset often result in failed
> hash checks.
>
> Here's a version of the Ryukyan nation I retyped from scratch. The
> contents are identical (apart from a comma in the legend.)

jdorje@devon:~/src/freeciv/freeciv/data/nation$ file ryukyuan.ruleset
~/ryukyuan.ruleset
ryukyuan.ruleset:              ASCII English text, with CRLF, LF line
terminators
/home/jdorje/ryukyuan.ruleset: ASCII English text

CRLF means windows-style newlines.  I guess a windows-style file was
committed in unix, thus confusing CVS about which style to use (normally
CVS translates this as needed).

-jason